As we are constantly growing, we regularly seek qualified and dynamic collaborators who would fit into our company philosophy. If you wish to take up the challenge and become part of our team, please complete this form or contact us directly.
Teledyne ICM is an American & Belgian company that specializes in the development, manufacturing and worldwide sales of portable X-Ray generators and scanners. Our products are used in various fields such as the quality control of welded structures (Non-Destructive Testing) as well as on the security market (assessing suspicious objects). Teledyne ICM is now the world leader in these two niche markets and on an annual basis records an ever-increasing rate of growth. The 49 employees currently working at Teledyne ICM collaborate closely together to achieve an annual turnover of 11 million Euros.
Working at ICM
While working at Teledyne ICM you will be part of a growing and passionate team. You will be based in our brand new offices which are located adjacent to the highway between Verviers and Welkenraedt. Teledyne ICM will provide you with a pleasant and inspiring working environment that has an international feel and features spacious work areas.
As a member of our R&D team you will have the unique opportunity to work on the development of new products that will be contributing to TICM’s future growth. Joining an enthousiastic team of engineers and technicians, you will receive a training specific to our products and techniques. Working in strong relationship with our Teledyne’s colleagues worlwide, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in a stimulating environment.
- engineer (M.Sc.), preferably specialized in electronics
- fluent in French and English
- creative, curious, meticulous and receptive
- willing to learn new skills
- successful experience in an R&D job
- take part to the development of X-ray generators and detectors, products including many different techniques, like analog, digital and power electronics, software, imaging, signal processing, etc.
- technical support to manufacturing, sales and after sales departments
- technological watch in the different fields of interest