As we are constantly growing, we regularly seek qualified and dynamic collaborators who would fit into our company philosophy. If you wish to take up the challenge and become part of our team, please complete this form or contact us directly.
Teledyne ICM is an American & Belgian company that specializes in the development, manufacturing and worldwide sales of portable X-Ray generators and scanners. Our products are used in various fields such as the quality control of welded structures (Non-Destructive Testing) as well as on the security market (assessing suspicious objects). Teledyne ICM is now the world leader in these two niche markets and on an annual basis records an ever-increasing rate of growth. The 49 employees currently working at Teledyne ICM collaborate closely together to achieve an annual turnover of 11 million Euros.
Working at ICM
While working at Teledyne ICM you will be part of a growing and passionate team. You will be based in our brand new offices which are located adjacent to the highway between Verviers and Welkenraedt. Teledyne ICM will provide you with a pleasant and inspiring working environment that has an international feel and features spacious work areas.
Technical Sales Manager
Part of the American group Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (www.teledyne.com), Teledyne ICM is a worldwide-active company specialized in the development and manufacturing of portable X-Ray generators and scanners for Security purposes and Non-Destructive Testing. On the back of a portfolio that exceeds 30 different products, including the now well-known SITEX and SITEX CP ranges, as well as the security detectors FLATSCAN, we at Teledyne ICM continue to grow year upon year. With close to 50 staff including engineers, physicists, sales and marketing professionals, as well as highly trained technicians, Teledyne ICM is more than ever, the leading company when it comes to meeting the X-Ray needs of a wide variety of users.
We have an opportunity for a Technical Sales Manager to join the team:- this key, high-profile role will be responsible for the Sales of Teledyne ICM products in the defined area both directly and through distributors, with specific responsibility to support our growth in the Non Destructive Testing (NDT) and Security market for both conventional and digital industrial radiography verticals.
Technical Sales growth
- Delivery of sales revenues targets by :-
- Entertaining, supporting and expanding distributors/ agent network; Increasing our brand awareness by running targeted technical seminars, product presentations and customer demonstrations (both direct and through channel partners) with the view to increase sales and sales pipeline;
- actively managing the channels to ensure they are fully engaged, optimized and driven to succeed;
- Negotiating project specifications, tender and contract terms;
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing products specifications;
- Managing key client accounts;
- Achieving quarterly sales targets;
- Proactive participation in the development and implementation of regional sale strategy which includes plans and programs to maximize the market penetration of our products.
- Providing accurate booking forecasts and keep up-to-date customer and pipeline records;
Technical Issue resolution
- Application support during the design-in process;
- Resolution of technical problems as and when they occur on on-going customer programs;
- Identify non-standard products sales opportunities, lead and actively participate in the selling process to
Technical Demonstration and Marketing
- Run technical seminars, product presentations and customer demonstrations both direct and through distributors & partners;
- Where applicable, delivery (on behalf of the company) of technical papers at appropriate seminars;
- Technical support of exhibitions within territory;
- Support of the design-in strategy across the defined area of responsibility;
- Competitor and market monitoring and analysis.
Key customer Relationship
- Development of key strategic technical relationships at current and potential customers;
- Feedback to the marketing and sales department on key territory technical trends so these can be analysed and potentially incorporated into technology roadmaps;
- Customer complaints coordination & resolution.
- Analytical, commercially astute with a proven track record of achieving sales growth in the Non Destructive Testing and Security markets;
- A proven sales experience of creating opportunities, qualifying sales and applying sales methodologies that lead to working with senior decision-makers;
- Preferably with a strong technical background (possibly an engineering university qualification or NDT RT level 2) and sound understanding of X Rays technology and Digital Radiography;
- Strong proven experience in the management and building of a distribution network;
- At ease/ comfortable with technical products, technical discussions and the industry in general.
- Delivery of sales revenues targets by :-
R&D software engineer
As a member of our R&D team you will have the unique opportunity to work on the development of new products that will be contributing to TICM’s future growth. Joining an enthusiastic team of engineers and technicians, you will receive a training specific to our products and techniques. Working in strong relationship with our Teledyne’s colleagues worlwide, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in a stimulating environment.
- engineer (M.Sc.) degree in electronics or computer science
- fluent in French and English
- creative, curious, meticulous and receptive
- willing to learn new skills
- good team player
- successful experience in object-oriented design and programming
- programming under Windows
- .NET framework
- Visual Studio
Non mandatory skills, may be an asset:
- software testing
- C, C++
- embedded programming
- image processing
- version control (GIT)
- analysis, development, test and maintenance of different software products related to X-ray generators and detectors, both embedded and platform based
- technical support to manufacturing, sales and after sales departments
- technological watch in the different fields of interest